August 21, 2008

Getting Started

I am so excited to start my blog site. I should have done this a long time ago, but now I need to show the beautiful images I have captured of my family, friends, and clients. I love creating a portrait that pleases the eye and tugs at the heart. If I am able to do this, then I have achieved what I needed to do.
My first client was Will. He was about 6 weeks old at the time. His mother, Krista, and him were fun to work with. And I want to thank her for believing in me. I also had the privilege of capturing a family portrait. It was very easy to make the Davis family look great because they are such a beautiful family. Thanks again guys!

Will...then

...and now


Will and Anna


sweet Anna


Davis family


I can't wait to take more pictures of the kids! Thanks again!

No comments: