December 12, 2009

My Girls and a Christmas Wish!

I can't believe how fast time flies when you look at your children. Yes, having children is a real commitment. One you don't think about how long it really is but, nonetheless, a lifetime's worth.
My girls are the reason I wanted to do photography in the first place. I love taking their pictures and love being the one to capture their true beauty and spirit. I adore my girls (although some days you can't really tell because I'm always yelling somehow) and want the best for them. What parent doesn't right? Well, it's hard to look past all the material things you want to provide for your child these days and really focus on what matters to them...you. If you can give your child the unconditional love and support they need paired with discipline, then your on your way to giving them their needs all with the blessings of God.

Mikayla Jane, age 5, and Madeline Therese, age 10


Maddie's always been my mature, super smart little girl. I love her kindness, sweet nature, and love for books and soccer. She looks like me but acts more like Mike.

Mikayla's always been my little spit-fire girl. I love her sense of humor, strong mind, and determination. Don't get me wrong, she's tough but very sweet too. She looks like Mike but acts more like me (5 times more though...haha).




For them, I wish they have a beautiful Christmas filled with great memories with family and friends. I hope they continue to be sweet and loving girls, thankful for what the already have in life but continue to strive to be the best person they can be with all the gifts and talents God has given them.
So, from our family to yours,
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: