October 6, 2008

Sarah



Sarah is a student at Plainfield North High School in her last year...senior year. We had such a fun time during her shoot that it made me remember what it was like to be a senior...only for a second though. Her best friend Emily joined us to give Sarah some support so her true personality would shine through. Even with that, I would not call Sarah shy at all. Her outgoing and fun loving side are easily self evident when you talk to her.
Sarah is a member of the Debate Team and enjoys hanging out with friends and reading a good book. She is a great student in school and I'm sure her parents are very proud of her. I know a glowing future when I see one and I definitely see one in Sarah.



it wasn't easy getting to the tracks but the pictures were sure worth it!
she looks so great...one of my favorites



Good luck and have fun Sarah with your last year in high school!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great shots! good job looked like alot of fun!